Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FINRA Blacklists Curt Kramer, Mazuma and Asher Enterprises


Going Public LawyerECOS attached FINRA s letter to Michael Siegel, president and chief executive officer of Ecolocap, as Exhibit 99.1 to the filing.  The letter informed Siegel of its decision.  FINRA acted pursuant to the provisions of Rule 6490, which allows it to refuse to process corporate action requests in some circumstances. In this matter, the regulator determined that Ecolocap s request was deficient... Read MoreGoing Public Lawyer
http://www.securitieslawyer101.com/2014/finra-blacklists-curt-kramer-mazuma-asher-enterprises/

1 comment:

  1. To gain good grades in FINRA exam I took help from FINRA Online Test Engine. I aced my certification with expected grades and I am happy for this. I don’t have words to say thanks to Exam4lead.com. FINRA dumps will always remain my favorite dumps material.

    ReplyDelete