Monday, July 28, 2014

SEC Form D – Notice of Sales

Going Public LawyerSecurities Lawyer 101 Blog Whether or not a company is selling shares to accredited or non-accredited investors in its private placement offering under Regulation D, it must file a Form D Notice of Sales with the Securities & Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). Because a Form D must be filed through SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval Filer Management... Read MoreGoing Public Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment